HINDS, George Benjamin - Barbados, Panama

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

HINDS, George Benjamin - Barbados, Panama

Postby DeeLee » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:33 am

My great grandfather's name was George Benjamin Hinds and his wife, my great grandmother's, name was Mary Williams Springer Hinds both were born in Barbados. They had 3 sons and I believe 2 daughters. The sons were all born in Barbados: George hinds born in 1886, Edgar Berrisford Augustus Hinds born in 1888 and James Herbert Nathaniel Hinds born in 1891. We do not know the daughters date of birth but their names could be Beryl and Iris.

George Hinds and James Herbert Nathaniel Hinds migrated to Panama in early 1900's. George died in Panama in 1943 and James Herbert Nathaniel Hinds died in 1987 in New York. If anyone knows anything about my ancestors please contact me. If you are a descendant of Edgar, Beryl, Iris or any other family member, please contact me. Thank you.
DeeLee

Re: HINDS, George Benjamin - Barbados, Panama

Postby Otex » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:24 pm

Hi,

My Grandmother was called Bertha Hinds. Her son, my Father was called Clifford Hinds.
Don't know if either of those names sound familiar to you?
Otex

Re: HINDS, George Benjamin - Barbados, Panama

Postby DeeLee » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:03 pm

Hi Otex,

Because I know so little about my ancestors I cannot say with certainty whether or not Bertha Hinds is related to us. I looked at all the current documents that I have but did not find her name. Is Bertha Hinds her legal name? (many people use nicknames). Was she born in Barbados? If she was born in Barbados do you know what Parish?

My grandfather (James Herbert Nathaniel Hinds) was born in a place called Hopeland, St. Peter, Barbados on January 10, 1891. Do you know Bertha's parents name. Any other information you have may help us both.
DeeLee

Return to Barbados