GODDARD - Barbados, St Lucy

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

GODDARD - Barbados, St Lucy

Postby Otex » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:47 pm

Hi,

I am looking for any information on MARTHA GODDARD and any of her family members (parents, siblings, children, cousins etc.) She is from my maternal bloodline. I think she was from St Lucy, Barbados and she died in 1936. She had a child in 1936 in Hannah Village, St Lucy, Barbados with Christopher Albert Johnson and died 3 months after giving birth. She was a mother of 5 (3 girls and 2 boys)

Any information would be welcomed.

Thank You
Otex

Re: GODDARD - Barbados, St Lucy

Postby Boyce4real » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:59 am

Hi, Otex, Yesterday (May 31st, 2018) I attended the funeral of one of my Boyce relatives from Hall's Village in st. James. Present at that funeral were the Boyces, Goddards, Johnsons, and Harris families. The Rocks and the Gills were not there.

Other St. Lucy names that are connected with me are Greaves and Goodridges. We have a lot of names in common. We just can't find the missing links. All of the Goddards came from the same plantation, which seems to have been in St. Andrew, and migrated to St. Lucy.

Here is a link to Jackie Boyce Gill: http://www.caribbeanfamilyhistory.org/m ... x?id=14841

I copied this from the obituary of a Sylvan Goddard from Boscoebel, relative of the Goddard, Beckles, Boyce, Johnson and Lopez families

This one is also from an obituary: relative of the Marshall, Goodridge and Goddard families.
Boyce4real

Return to Surnames G