BROWNE, POLLARD, DAVIS, GILBERT, CUPID - St. Vincent

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).
Brownehart

BROWNE, POLLARD, DAVIS, GILBERT, CUPID - St. Vincent

Post by Brownehart » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:07 am

Hello,

I am searching for some answers into who my people were. That being said I was born on the island of St. Vincent, West Indies and both of my parents and for the most part, their parents were also born on this island. Immigration and opportunities being what it is most of my family can be found on all continents. I was just wondering if you knew any of them.

Maurice Browne.
His parents were Vita Jacobs & Lisle Browne of St. Vincent, West Indies. and his Grandparents were Lillian Davis & Edwin Pollard both from Bequia, St. Vincent West Indies. Lillian's Parents were Miles Athol Davis & Caroline King and Miles' Parents were John Henry Davis & Frances Adamson from Barbados, WI.

My Mother was Hulette St. Hillaire.
Her Parents were Ormond St. Hillaire and Olga Gilbert of St. Vincent, West Indies. Olga’s Parents were James Gilbert & Christianna Cupid. My mother grew up in Mesopotamia & Aruba, before coming to the States. Do any of these names sound familiar? I am trying to piece together my family tree and any information will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

SLevien

Re: BROWNE, POLLARD, DAVIS, GILBERT, CUPID - St. Vincent

Post by SLevien » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:14 pm

Hello. I am the manager of the following groups on Facebook:

1. Cupid Family and Genealogy (St.Vincent and the Grenadines)
2. St Vincent & the Grenadines Genealogy & Family Search
3. DNA tested St. Vincent and the Grenadines descendants

Please send me a personal message and I will see how I can help you.

Sincerely,
Sandra

bimjim
Site Admin
Facebook Identity: Jim Lynch

Re: BROWNE, POLLARD, DAVIS, GILBERT, CUPID - St. Vincent

Post by bimjim » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:35 pm

To communicate privately, with someone who has Posted, look to the right of THEIR Post for the PM icon, which looks like this...
Click on that icon, and it will take you to a Private Message form with the destination already set up, just type and send. There are no limitations on what can be in that message. That form also allows attachments.

HTH

Jim (Admin)

Return to “Surnames B”