WARNER - St. Kitts

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

WARNER - St. Kitts

Postby caribbeanton15 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:06 pm

I have been doing some research on this site but I have not been able to find any information on the surname Warner. I am trying to obtain some information on the Warner families of St. Kitts, particularly Sandy Point, St. Kitts. I am a descendant of Joe Warner who lived in Sandy Point. He was married to Mary Blake. Some of their children were Alwyn, Arthur (Boardbike), Elva, Wilfred, Mildred Winifred, Louvina and Tommy. I am one of the granddaughters of Winifred Warner.
caribbeanton15

Re: WARNER - St. Kitts

Postby rjwarner » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:14 pm

I have been researching the Warner and Blake families on my father's side. He is the son of Ivy Warner and Radcliffe Blake and was born in Trinidad (1940). Ivy Warner is the daughter of Joseph Warner and Clerine or Clemencia Mea (not sure but have daughter of Didier or Dedier). Joseph Warner may have been born in St. Kitts latter 19th century, and then have moved to Trinidad (unconfirmed). Looking for information on Joseph Warner, my great grandfather.
rjwarner

Re: WARNER - St. Kitts

Postby caribbeanton15 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:08 am

I was told that my great grandfather Joe Warner was the son of an estate manager/ owner in St. Kitts. I'm not sure of his name but most likely he carried the last name Warner. Apparently he had alot of children all over the West Indies because he used to travel, which is why the name Warner is also present in Antigua and in Trinidad. It could be possible that Joseph Warner and Joe Warner were related. I hope to find some more information to make a connection between the Warners from St. Kitts and Trinidad.
caribbeanton15

Return to St. Kitts