HAMM - St. Thomas USVI or Tortola BVI

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

HAMM - St. Thomas USVI or Tortola BVI

Postby PeachesAM » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:47 am

I am looking for my Grandfather(David Hamm)peoples i.e. sisters brothers cousins from either St. Thomas, VI or Tortola, BVI. My grandfather was x-military and a marine mechanic and traveled alot between the two islands. As a child I vaguely remember my grandfather worked both at or near the Smith Bay Marine and Red Hook areas on boats. Also he had a distinct disfigurement on 1 of his hands but this did not hender him from working on boats! My grandfather sons names are Alexander(nicknames Bucky, Hamm or Hammbone); Leslie and (Tim) Hamm. Alexander was a diesel mechanic and was in the military and he too traveled between both islands. My uncle Leslie moved away to the states and Uncle Tim still lives on St. Thomas. Uncle Tim was a bartender and a gypsy taxi when I was alittle girl and I also recently found out his real name isnt Tim! If any1 or persons is familiar with the Hamm's then my grandfathers disfigurment and my uncle real name will be the missing links to our connection. Any information or stories I will accept greatly. Thanks for your time :)
PeachesAM

Return to US Virgin Islands