LaMOTTE,DE LaMOTTE,LAMOTHE,MOORE,POLLARD-Grenada,Barbados

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

LaMOTTE,DE LaMOTTE,LAMOTHE,MOORE,POLLARD-Grenada,Barbados

Postby yvonne emanuel » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:27 pm

a Gooood evening all,
I am brand new to this list hope Iam doing this correctly, Jim reel me in if I'm not....

I enjoy "tree trackin" and I'm on my way to review film that arrived yesterday at the LDS here in Eatontown NJ. I have been Tree Trackin' for about 100 years :-).
My family names are as listed above. I have family in Canada , Williams and Sampson.

Met a lovely cuzin' named Daphne (Canada) who is a seasoned Tree Tracker and provided a wealth of knowldge and information.

Glad to meet everyone.

Yvonne aka; cuzin' Choli
DeLaMotte, LaMotte, LaMothe, Belfon,Pollard, Moore (Grenada, Panama. Barbados St Lucia)...Agusta Moore and Mr. Pollard ,Barbados, moved to St. lucia had 4 or 5 children one named Roselind Pollard born 1898. married a Louis LaMotte Jr. in Panama
yvonne emanuel

Re: LaMOTTE,DE LaMOTTE,LAMOTHE,MOORE,POLLARD-Grenada,Barbado

Postby Arnold » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Hello Yvonne I have registered on this site and am currently trying to figure out how it works!! Arnold R. LaMotte.
Arnold

Postby bimjim » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Just search, find, and reply. It's really that simple.

The longest of threads with the most activity have started from single paragraphs, but the more info you include the more people who will find you and respond.

And Post!!!! Nothing ventured, nothing gained, if you never ask a question there will never be an answer!!

People may be / will be looking for you - as you are looking for others... make your search known here so others can find you!

Best of luck,

Jim Lynch
bimjim
Site Admin

Postby yvonne emanuel » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Jim thanks for reconnecting me.

Arnold, SO glad to see you here. Please inform the group about this application. :D
DeLaMotte, LaMotte, LaMothe, Belfon,Pollard, Moore (Grenada, Panama. Barbados St Lucia)...Agusta Moore and Mr. Pollard ,Barbados, moved to St. lucia had 4 or 5 children one named Roselind Pollard born 1898. married a Louis LaMotte Jr. in Panama
yvonne emanuel

Return to Surnames L