JEFFREY, THOMAS - Barbuda

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

JEFFREY, THOMAS - Barbuda

Postby smyles » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:39 pm

Hello,

My name is Stephanie Jones (Myles). I am looking for the offspring of some of my Grandmothers siblings, Delis (Birdie) Charles and Manny Thomas. My grandmother never met these 2 brothers as she was born in the U.S. She did meet Birdie who is female. I was told Birdie had at least 10 children.

This is what else I know about the Thomas line. My great grandfathers name was John Haines Thomas born 8/1/1895. He married Frances Louise Jeffrey born may or july, 11, 1900. They had 9 children, the 3 previously stated and Henry, Morris, Pearline, Thelma, Leonard and Sylvia. My grandmother told me that some family left Barbuda and went to Canada and England.

I'm also looking for family of my great grandmother with the surname JEFFREY. I actually have family in New York that turned out to be relatives with the surname Jeffrey. Again, her name was Frances Louise Jeffrey. I don't know if she had any siblings, She died in 1944 in NYC.

My grandfather's parents are from Grenada. Nathaniel Jones (6/3/1893) and Mary Jones (7/22/1899) Mary's maiden name was BAYNE. According to the census, Mary's first name was actually Juliana. She had at least 2 siblings, Charles and Olive.

Nathaniel was born in St. Georges Grenada. His parents were Arthur Jones and Susannah Ventoua.

Nathaniel and Mary had one child Alvin Jones Sr. (1927-1977).

Thank you!! Have a fantastic day!!
smyles

Return to Surnames T