MCDONALD, PINNOCK, DOUGLAS, SPENCE - Jamaica, St. Elizabeth

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

MCDONALD, PINNOCK, DOUGLAS, SPENCE - Jamaica, St. Elizabeth

Postby Tamz30 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:05 pm

My grandmother was Edith Mcdonald. Her parents were Adonijah Mcdonald and Beatrice Spence. She married Adonijah so died a mcdonald. There are 6 children recorded for My great grandparents. Edith Mcdonald - 7/3/1923, Evelyn Mcdonald 23/12/1928, Luther Mcdonald 26/7/1926, Blanche May Mcdonald 17/5/1925 (died aged 4 of fever), Lunar Mcdonald dob unknown, Herman Mcdonald 1942 (died aged 1 of fever).

All children were born in the district of Thompson Town in the parish of Clarendon. Lunar Mcdonald married Doriel Pinnock 11/01/1939 in Blackwoods, Clarendon. This is where the Pinnock relation comes in. His father was called Joseph Pinnock.

My great great grandfathers have been recorded as Ebeneezer Spence - Beatrice's father and Robert Douglas - Adonijah's father. This has been confirmed by their marriage certificate.

If any of this information sounds familiar to you please respond.
Tamz30 Posts: 1Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:30 pm
Tamz30

Re: MCDONALD, PINNOCK, DOUGLAS, SPENCE - Jamaica, St. Elizab

Postby Reginald Robotham » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:09 pm

There are close connections between the Robotham family and the Pinnocks. I understand that there was a Robotham widow who re-married to a Pinnock and also re-named her children. Here is a link from a few years ago on one of the Robotham-Pinnock links. http://www.genealogy.com/forum/surnames ... botham/50/
Reginald Robotham

Return to Surnames M