ALLEN,ASH,DYER,ELLIOTT,HEADLEY,HOLDER,JOHNSON,SAMUEL,STRAKER

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

ALLEN,ASH,DYER,ELLIOTT,HEADLEY,HOLDER,JOHNSON,SAMUEL,STRAKER

Postby Loviniarose » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:05 pm

I am interested to contact anyone with these names in their family or have connections with these names. They are family names from my maternal and paternal side.

My maternal ancestors came from St. Vincent and Montserrat. The names are Samuel, Dyer from Chateaubelair, Ash from Lowmans and Straker, all from St. Vincent; and Allen from both St. Vincent and Montserrat,

My paternal ancestors came from Barbados. The names are Headley and Johnson from St.Thomas, Elliott and Holder from St.Michael.

Thanking you in advance for any information.
Loviniarose

Re: ALLEN,ASH,DYER,ELLIOTT,HEADLEY,HOLDER,JOHNSON,SAMUEL,STR

Postby ann » Tue May 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Hi,

I am a Samuel/Allen/Skerritt from Montserrat. Do get in touch.

Ann
ann

Re: ALLEN,ASH,DYER,ELLIOTT,HEADLEY,HOLDER,JOHNSON,SAMUEL,STR

Postby Loviniarose » Thu May 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Hi

My maternal great grandmother maiden name was Allen. Her name was Caroline and her father's name was John Allen.

My grandmother was born in St.Vincent, and her maiden name was Ash as Caroline Allen got married to Henry Augustus Ash in St. Vincent.

I am not too sure but Caroline's father, John Allen, may have originated from Montserrat, because I heard that someone of the parents came from that island.

Samuel was my maternal grandfather mother maiden name and she came from St. Vincent. Both of my maternal grandparents came from St. Vincent but my mother was born in Trinidad.

I hope this is information is of help
Loviniarose

Return to Surnames S