BRANDON (Horatio and Charles), Jamaica

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

BRANDON (Horatio and Charles), Jamaica

Postby AuroraO » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:03 pm

I have been trying to find a link to Horatio Brandon of Kingston Jamaica and my GGfather Charles Brandon born Nov. 13, 1869 in Jamaica. Horatio is listed on the marriage record of Charles Brandon and Ida Garvin as Charles's father. This is a missing link for me and I recently purchased the will of Horatio hoping to find some links there. The will was made in 1871 a year before he fell from a train and died in London. Horatio only lists one child by a natural mother and 3 sisters and a mother Rebecca. Alas no Charles. I have searched the Jamaican pages. Hopeful for any hints. One family branch says Eugenie Thompson is his mom but I have NO verification of anything. :)
AuroraO

Re: BRANDON (Horatio and Charles), Jamaica

Postby PaulGB » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:16 am

Hi,

I have a Horatio in my database born 12 Aug 1835 and died in England in 1872. A family member said an inquest was held into his death. I have Horatio as the youngest of 12 children, one of which is David Brandon, my second great grandfather. I have Horatio married to a Frances Augusta Stone and they having two children. I have Horatio's father as Manasseh Brandon and his mother as Rebecca.

I would love to try and figure out this puzzle with you.

Let me know how I can assist.

Paul G. Brandon
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
PaulGB

Return to Surnames B