HODGE/HORDGE - St Martin and Vieques

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

HODGE/HORDGE - St Martin and Vieques

Postby errehc » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:42 am

Hello!

Hoping to find out more information about the following individual!

Elisabet Juana Hodge - AKA Elisa Juana Hodge - AKA Elisabet Juana y Hordge - AKA Isabel Juana Hodge/Hordge ~ Is it any wonder I can't find her???

In any case, Elisabet was born before 1825 in St. Martin. She married first Santiago Brochard/Brochell and had a daughter, Leocadia Brochard/Brochell b: 1840 in Vieques, Puerto Rico. She married second Victor Felix Renaudin/Renandin in March 1846 in Vieques and had another daughter, Paula Victoria Renaudin/Renandin y Hodge b: 1845. She married third Manuel Morales y Clara on 21 June 1852 in Vieques, Puerto Rico and had two known children: Victorina Francisca Morales y Hodge b: 04 October 1851 in Vieques, Puerto Rico and Juan Ernesto Apolinario Morales y Hodge b: 23 July 1853 in Vieques, Puerto Rico.

I'm wondering what possible connection she may have to Ynes (Agnes) Ana Hodge y Desrat born 1840 in Marigot, St. Martin because Ynes married Jose' Morales y Merced, the son of her third husband, Manuel Morales y Clara and Manuel's first wife, Maria de la Merced y Hernandez. I'm thinking they may be half sisters or possibly cousins... .???

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Good luck in your searches!

Cherre
errehc

Re: HODGE/HORDGE - St Martin and Vieques

Postby elwidge » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:19 am

Descendants of Felix Morales
1 Felix Morales b: Abt 1834 of Marigot. St Martin French West Indies.
+ Agnes Hodge b: Abt 1830 of Marigot St Martin French West Indies. d: June 8, 1883 of Marigot St Martin French West Indies.
............. 2 Rose Marie Jeanne Morales b: October 25, 1863 of Marigot. St Martin French West Indies.
elwidge

Re: HODGE/HORDGE - St Martin and Vieques

Postby errehc » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:52 am

Hello!
Thank you for your reply to my post! I did have Rosemarie in my database but I did not have her birthdate. Nor do I have any other detailed info about her other than her parents were Jose' (Joseph) Felix Morales-Hodge and Inez (Agnes) Anna Hodge (?)Desrat/Duzant, her paternal grandparents were Manuel Morales-Clara and Maria de las Merce (Mercedes) Hernandez Valverde, and her great grandparents were Antonio Morales and Antonia Clara. Does this info agree with yours? Would love to chat further. Take care, Cherre
errehc

Return to Sint Maarten/St. Martin