Will of Anthony LYNCH, Barbados

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

Will of Anthony LYNCH, Barbados

Postby bimjim » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:30 pm

Will of Anthony Lynch...Hampton, Middx. 4.4.1749. (PCC) Jbmhs, Xxii:31
Wf. Henrietta. Land in St Kitts. My bros James Lynch. Sister Margt Lynch now in Galway, Ireland Aunt Selia Bodkin. Jas Page, servant. Nephew John French of London to take the name Lynch.Bros Jas. Kinsman Martin Blake now or late of Antigtua. Kinsmen Peter & Arthur Blake of St Kitts, planters. To Lawrence son of Dominick Bodkin of Ant’a merchant. Peter French of St Kitts, merchant.Anthony Ffrench of Galway & Peter his bro.Cousin Meg, wf of Peter French. Edmund Blake of Connemara, Co Galway, gent. Eliz ph...Cunningham, dau of Daniel Cunningham. Thos Lynch of Clarekam (?) co. Galway. Zackariah Bouryan of London, merct. Charles Lavall Mollineux, late of St Kitts, now of London.
Wits: William Johnston, Warwick St., Holborn, Roger Bern, Willm Eldridge. Adm to John Lynch, formerly French, 17 Ap 1757.

--

Will of Anthony Lynch ... Hampton, Middlesex. 4.4.1749. (PCC) Journal BMHS, Xxii:31
Wife Henrietta. Land in St. Kitts. My brother James Lynch. Sister Margaret Lynch now in Galway, Ireland, Aunt Selia Bodkin. James Page, servant. Nephew John French of London to take the name Lynch. Brother James. Kinsman Martin Blake now or late of Antigua. Kinsmen Peter & Arthur Blake of St. Kitts, planters. To Lawrence son of Dominick Bodkin of Antigua merchant. Peter French of St. Kitts, merchant. Anthony Ffrench of Galway & Peter his brother. Cousin Meg, wife of Peter French. Edmund Blake of Connemara, County Galway, gent. Elizabeth ... Cunningham, daughter of Daniel Cunningham. Thomas Lynch of Clarekam (?) County Galway. Zackariah Bouryan of London, mercchant. Charles Lavall Mollineux, late of St. Kitts, now of London.
Witnesses: William Johnston, Warwick St., Holborn, Roger Bern, Willm Eldridge. Adm to John Lynch, formerly French, 17 April 1757.

--

If any of these name combinations catch your interest, please contact me.

Jim Lynch
PM me here as bimjim
bimjim
Site Admin

Return to Surnames L