DANZINE - Rosehill, Trinidad

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

DANZINE - Rosehill, Trinidad

Postby Talulabelle » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Looking for relations of deceased family, namely Cassy (Cassie) or Clementina DANZINE who lived in the Rosehill area of Trinidad. I have been told that Cassy had a daughter, but I have not been able to obtain the child's name.

Any information, no matter how small would be much appreciated.
Talulabelle

Re: DANZINE - Rosehill, Trinidad

Postby Danzine » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:55 pm

Hello, I think I may be able to help you. Let me know what information you require/have.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Danzine

Re: DANZINE - Rosehill, Trinidad

Postby Talulabelle » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Hi Danzine

Thank you for your response. I was very excited to received your response.

The only thing I can tell is that she went to Trinidad when my dad was young and died when he was around the age of 6-7 which would make that around 1938-39. She died in child birth associated with blood poisoning. My dad is an only child as far as he knows. He had an uncle Cassey who also lived in Trinidad and died approximately 2 - 2 half years ago. He has a daughter, unfortunately I have not been able to find out her name. Would be great to get in touch.

Any information about where Clementina Danzine was buried and if a picture exists, that would be wonderful. A long shot, I know, but if you know of anyone who might have a picture of her. Yes, it was a long time ago, but miracles happen.

If you are a relation or friend of the family, any information you can give me would be much appreciated.

Best wishes and take care. Look forward to hearing from you.

Talula
Talulabelle

Return to Trinidad & Tobago