HODGE/HORDGE - St Martin and Vieques

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

HODGE/HORDGE - St Martin and Vieques

Postby errehc » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:42 am

Hello!

Hoping to find out more information about the following individual!

Elisabet Juana Hodge - AKA Elisa Juana Hodge - AKA Elisabet Juana y Hordge - AKA Isabel Juana Hodge/Hordge ~ Is it any wonder I can't find her???

In any case, Elisabet was born before 1825 in St. Martin. She married first Santiago Brochard/Brochell and had a daughter, Leocadia Brochard/Brochell b: 1840 in Vieques, Puerto Rico. She married second Victor Felix Renaudin/Renandin in March 1846 in Vieques and had another daughter, Paula Victoria Renaudin/Renandin y Hodge b: 1845. She married third Manuel Morales y Clara on 21 June 1852 in Vieques, Puerto Rico and had two known children: Victorina Francisca Morales y Hodge b: 04 October 1851 in Vieques, Puerto Rico and Juan Ernesto Apolinario Morales y Hodge b: 23 July 1853 in Vieques, Puerto Rico.

I'm wondering what possible connection she may have to Ynes (Agnes) Ana Hodge y Desrat born 1840 in Marigot, St. Martin because Ynes married Jose' Morales y Merced, the son of her third husband, Manuel Morales y Clara and Manuel's first wife, Maria de la Merced y Hernandez. I'm thinking they may be half sisters or possibly cousins... .???

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Good luck in your searches!

Cherre
errehc

Return to Vieques