HOLEMAN, HOLMAN - Barbados

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

HOLEMAN, HOLMAN - Barbados

Postby peshewa » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Still looking for any descendants of Thomas Holeman who owned a plantation in St. Michael's Parish, beyond baptisms of family. Thank you, :D
peshewa

Re: HOLEMAN, HOLMAN - Barbados

Postby BobM » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Hi Peshewa

I've just joined this website after reading what you wrote. Can you help me with any more details about this family you have listed? Unfortunately, though, I can't as yet fit them in anywhere.

I'm from the UK and have been researching my Hollyman ancestors in Somerset for nearly 30 years. Then my genealogical studies progressed to include its name variations, the rest of the UK and then the rest of the world except the Caribbean, which I started looking at this summer. After that I'll get it all together and write about them all.

I am aware that various "Hollymans'" travelled from England to America, and that others went ashore in the Caribbean and stayed there.

Please feel free to ask me any questions - I'll help you in any way I can.

BobM
BobM

Postby BobM » Wed May 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Hi Peshawa, Thanks for your message about the book but I already have it. Please have a look at http://hollimanfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/
You'll see that Glenn of Pennsylvania is continually writing articles about the "H" family. He wrote two about me last month and visited me in Wales last year. Where do you fit in? Bob
BobM

Postby peshewa » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:22 pm

I am a descendant of Thomas Holeman b. 1723 in MD who died in 1798 in NC. Also Robert Holeman d. 1709, Monmouth County, NJ
peshewa

Return to Surnames H