Everard LYNCH - ANTIGUA 1859. Parish unknown

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

Everard LYNCH - ANTIGUA 1859. Parish unknown

Postby anniemo » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Everard Lynch is my Great Grandfather. I am looking for any Lynch who may be related to Everard. We know little about him before he came to London, [Brentford Dock] England. He married my Great Grandmother Keziah [or Kezia] Martin.

Everard's Father's name was John and he was a carpenter.

Everard worked on a couple of ships, one was called "West Riding" He worked as a sailmaker on a voyage from London to Freemantle, Australia.

Everard had a friend who was also a merchant seaman. "Lavington Cumberbatch." We have a partial letter from Lavington, writng to Everard, from "Post Office, Sidney, British Columbia, Canada." He writes to Everard Lynch. "West Riding" Freemantle, Western Australia. In the letter Lavington mentions a, Mrs. Buchan. Mrs. Buchan gave him Everards address on "West Riding"
The letter also says, "Alf and Lizzy are married now" And.... I hear from Mother that "Webb" is on the "???? Bay" the word before bay is damaged as is much of the letter.

The only other thing Lavington says which may be of use is..... I came out here on the ship "Rathdoon" of Dublin.

I am hoping that someone will recognise some of the names. I would dearly love to find out more about my Great Grandfather's life.
anniemo

Return to Surnames L