BLANC, Dominica, Hagley Grand bay

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

BLANC, Dominica, Hagley Grand bay

Postby Dblanc » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:40 pm

Deborah Blanc, seeking any Blanc relatives in order to complete family tree. Tracing fathers relatives world wide. Joseph known as t-joe.
Dblanc

Re: BLANC, Dominica, Hagley Grand bay

Postby Bobbie » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:43 pm

My maternal great grandmother was Maria de Jesu Blanc called Jesuita who died in Trinidad in March 1912. She was married to Pedro Prada & lived in Trinidad most of her life I believe. I have been trying to find out where she was born & when but unable to do so. Her brother was a doctor Tony Blanc who died aged 29 in 1906 again in Trinidad. She also had a sister who was married to Pedro's brother Enrique Prada (also a doctor who was mayor of Port of Spain 1914-1917). If this is the same family & you can tell me more about Jesuita I would be delighted. Bobbie
Bobbie

Re: BLANC, Dominica, Hagley Grand bay

Postby Cassandra » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Dblanc wrote:Deborah Blanc, seeking any Blanc relatives in order to complete family tree. Tracing fathers relatives world wide. Joseph known as t-joe.

Hi Deborah,

I believe the Casey's (Portsmouth) were related to the Blanc's - thats according to my limited knowledge. Perhaps you can try this route and see how you get on?
Cassandra

Return to Dominica (Island of)