Walker/Lawrence

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

Walker/Lawrence

Postby terrence_walker » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:42 pm

Looking for info or directions to put my family tree together. Need to find my dad in jamaica and trace my blood line.....HELP!!!! :(
Terrence Walker
terrence_walker

My Walker

Postby terrence_walker » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:21 pm

Thanks for replying, my Walkers originate from Jamaica. Don't know much about them but if you have any walker family from there, let's see if this is something in the making.
Terrence Walker
terrence_walker

Don't Know

Postby terrence_walker » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:33 am

This is what I am trying to find out. I reaally don't know!
Terrence Walker
terrence_walker

Don't Know!

Postby terrence_walker » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:50 pm

I am Black. Like I said I don't have any information about my dad or his family. All I know is his name Theo St. Patrick Walker. Everything else is a mystery.
Terrence Walker
terrence_walker

Postby bimjim » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:33 pm

Hi, folks...

As you can see - if you read this thread from the beginning - things go alot faster if you put your information out there in the first place.

In other words, don't be vague... amsewell, terrence_walker and ifromyard, getting your NAMES and PLACES out here as soon as possible would have been the short-cut to making real progress.

Terrence, you don't have much to go on, but give us your names and places - all of them, mother's name and maiden name, father's name, any uncles or aunts you know about, did any of your ancestors have nicknames you remember, exact locations (islands, towns, villages, even streets) if you remember them - or remember people talking aboiut them - and so on.

Terrence, you have a couple of people here who may have a connection and is trying to find a link, but you're not offering much for them to bite on. You really, really need to try and remember as much as possible - and put it out here so other possible relatives can find you and give you the informsation you seek.

And as you remember more names and places, keep updating this thread... others are hoping you are part of their family too!!

Best...

Jim
Admin
bimjim
Site Admin

WOW!

Postby terrence_walker » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:10 pm

It has been a journey for me....why i haven't answered in so long....i apologize to those who felt i was a link to completing thiere blood line. Please accept my apologies. I now have a little info not much but i know it is something. THEO ST. PATRICK WALKER WAS APRIL 1ST 1936 HE WAS MARRIED TO GLORIA LAWRENCE DAUGHTER OF JESSE LAWRENCE OF FALMOUTH, JAMAICA. HE DIED ONE YEAR BEFORE I WAS BORN. AS FAR AS I KNOW THEO WALKER WAS ONE OF THE MEN WHICH INCLUDED JESSE'S SONS WHO CARRIED HIS COFFIN @ HIS FUNERAL. THEO ST.PATICK WALKER ALSO HAD AN UNCLE WHO OWNED A PHARMACY ON RED HILLS RD (NAME UNKNOWN) (REDHILLS pHARMACY). ACCORDING TO MY SOURCE THAT ESTABLISHMENT SHE LAST REMEMBERS IN 1972-74
DONT KNOW IF ITS STILL THERE. MOTHERS I HAVE NOT AQUIRED AS YET, THOUGH THE INFO STATED THAT SHE MIGRATED FROM BERMUDA WITH HIM, WHICH SETS THE DEMOGRAPHICS WIDER. SHE WAS IETHER A DOCTOR OR A TEACHER. THEO ST.PATRICK WALKER WORKED @ READY MIX CEMENT COMPANY( DOWNTOWN KINGSTON, HARBOR ST.)UNTIL AROUND JULY 1973 DUE TO MOTORCYCLE (LOVED RIDING) ACCIDENT. HE THEN STARTED TO WORK FOR BYBROOK CONDENSING IN BAGWALK, ST CATHRINE, JAMAICA AROUND 1974...LAST EMPLOYMENT KNOWN. HE LIVE ON DAYFARM RD IN ST.ANDREW OFF OF WALTHAMPARK RD. THEO ST. PATRICK WALKER HUNG OUT/SOCIALIZED IN THE ARE OF WALTHAM PARK/HAGLY PARK ROADS @ A RACEHORSE HOUSE/SHOP.

THIS IS ALL THE INFO I HAVE ON MY DAD.....AGAIN I APOLOGISE FOR THE LONG GAP IN RESPONDING, BUT AS EVERYONE KNOWS INFORMATION SOMETIMES HAS WALLS BEFORE IT.
THANKS TO THE ADMIN, THAT WAS HELPFUL INFO. MAYBE THATS WHY YOUR THE ADMIN HUH!LOL :D
Terrence Walker
terrence_walker

Return to Surnames W