MACLEOD, Grenada

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

MACLEOD, Grenada

Postby caciquechief » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:41 pm

Ernest Macleod from Venezuela looking for descendants of Dr. Patrick Flecher Macleod and Patrick Archibald Flecher Macleod of Grenada (father and son). also spelled Mcleod
caciquechief

Re: MACLEOD, Grenada

Postby DOC » Tue May 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Hi

My Great Aunt, Ida Helen Douglas GALL married Patrick McLeod around 1900. She was born in Grenada in 1872 while her father was Auditor for Grenada (and then Treasurer). In March 1873 the family moved to St. Lucia where her father was Inspector of Revenue and Police.

Arthur Beckles Gall was the son of Henry Beckles Gall (1804-1862). His children were: Arthur Henry Beckles Gall, Ida Helen Douglas Gall, Clara Margaret Drysdale Gall and Herbert Frederick Douglas Gall.

More info at:http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ocarroll/gallresources.html
DOC

Re: MACLEOD, Grenada

Postby kimfatica » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:04 pm

Hello,

I am a descendant of Patrick's elder brother William, who was disowned for marrying Cecelia Jane Bethel of Petite Martinque. You are welcome to visit my Langdon/McIntosh/McLeod tree on Ancestry.com. If you look under William's profile, you will find links to a book published about our family history. Thanks to our cousin Ian MacLeod,I have been able to include a lot of information about Patrick's descendants. My Ancestry username is KimDorineFatica.

Blessings to you and yours,

Kim
kimfatica

Return to Grenada