Harrisons/Crozier/Wilkes family - Barbados/St.Kitts, Nevis

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

Harrisons/Crozier/Wilkes family - Barbados/St.Kitts, Nevis

Postby Caterina » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:25 pm

looking for info on the Harrisons family from Barbados. My gg-grandmothers name was Rhoda Harrison and her parents/family owned a department Store on Broad street, Bridgetown, Barbados called the Harrisons which i think is still there but i do not know if they still own it. It was founded by a C.F.HARRISON in i think 1872. Rhoda had a daughter called Lena Ida Crozier who was i think 1 of 17 children, another child was called Kate. Lena i think when she was 7 moved with her parents to Nevis. Lena had 4 children with a William Wilkes from Jessops village, Nevis. The childrens names were: Charles Wilkes, Olive Letitia Skeete(Nee:Wilkes) born 25th may 1916(?), Alice(Beryl)Maud(e) Wilkes b. 1916 d. 20th Aug 1946 and Maria/marie Wilkes who's children are Jhonne and Gertrude(Trudie).

Lena's father i think had a brother who had two daughters that i know of: Maire and Mabel. Mabel had 3 children that i know of: Ronald, Vincent and Patricia. They went by the name Lake but later changed it to Crozier when they moved to England. Patricia has a daughter called Curtis.
If anyone had any info please can you contact me. Thank You.
Caterina

Return to Surnames C