Belfon - Grenada

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

Belfon- LaMotte - Grenada

Postby yvonne emanuel » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:03 pm

My oldest living member is Mueril LaMotte , (d) Louis LaMotte and Margret Alexander. The alsexander name is plentiful on the microfiche.. as a matter of fact daphne is familiar with the gentle man who has googobs of alsexander info his website is VERY IMPRESSIVE>>>>> Daphne's research is VERY IMPRESSIVE as well. I think you hit a Jackpot here Honey.
Michael Outram is the Alexander link.. would be glad to see your names...

Yvonne
DeLaMotte, LaMotte, LaMothe, Belfon,Pollard, Moore (Grenada, Panama. Barbados St Lucia)...Agusta Moore and Mr. Pollard ,Barbados, moved to St. lucia had 4 or 5 children one named Roselind Pollard born 1898. married a Louis LaMotte Jr. in Panama
yvonne emanuel

Re: Belfon- LaMotte - Grenada

Postby Peaches » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:48 am

yvonne emanuel wrote:My oldest living member is Mueril LaMotte , (d) Louis LaMotte and Margret Alexander. The alsexander name is plentiful on the microfiche.. as a matter of fact daphne is familiar with the gentle man who has googobs of alsexander info his website is VERY IMPRESSIVE>>>>> Daphne's research is VERY IMPRESSIVE as well. I think you hit a Jackpot here Honey.
Michael Outram is the Alexander link.. would be glad to see your names...

Yvonne

hmm. My cousin mentioned an Aunt Jane who had two daughters, Alice and Muriel. Maybe there were at least two Muriels in the family. This seems to be a pattern--people passing down names. I'm going to take another look at the Alexander tree. Who were Margaret Alexander's parents? Also are there a lot of LaMottes in California? That name sounds very familiar to me. I remember visiting some Belfons in California as a child whose surname was different.

This does look very promising!
Belfon, George, Findlay
Peaches

Re: Belfon- Grenada

Postby yvonne emanuel » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Jim,
Family tree maker sounds great altough it is not free. I currently have my charts on an excel spreadsheet. you are correct about the size.... I will eventually transpose my charts . when Our server is transferred to another command I willl give you my new email address.
Yvonne
DeLaMotte, LaMotte, LaMothe, Belfon,Pollard, Moore (Grenada, Panama. Barbados St Lucia)...Agusta Moore and Mr. Pollard ,Barbados, moved to St. lucia had 4 or 5 children one named Roselind Pollard born 1898. married a Louis LaMotte Jr. in Panama
yvonne emanuel

Previous

Return to Surnames B