NURSE, PERRYMAN - Trinidad

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

NURSE, PERRYMAN - Trinidad

Postby RHZ » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:04 am

Searching for any ancestrial information of my great grandparents that lived in Arima, Trinidad from 1902-1910.

My great grandfather went by the name of Aubrey Nurse. Grandma had his name listed as Julius A. Nurse on her s.s. app.

Great grandfather Aubrey Nurse and wife Clara (Da Rocha) Nurse moved from Barbados and resided in Arima. Later the address would appear in Woodbrook.

Any further information would be so greatly appreciated!

RHZ
RHZ

Re: NURSE, PERRYMAN - Trinidad

Postby Angie » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:52 pm

My father Jabel Nurse is now deceased, however I can recall that he said that his dad came to Trinidad from Barbados.

He spent his early childhood in the Five Rivers area. His father died when he was about 14 and he had to give up school and work to support his mum and sister.

He had a brother called Samuel,who may be a half-brother. He had siblings in Barbados and Trinidad.

I don"t know enough about my Dad"s family and I cannot remember all that he said, and it makes me sad that I have so little information about loved ones who made it possible for me to 'be here" today.

I would like to hear from anyone with the surname Nurse, please.
Angie

Re: NURSE, PERRYMAN - Trinidad

Postby bimjim » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:21 pm

NURSE is a well-known Barbados name. PERRYMAN is also present in Dominica.

I can't guarantee that these other families are related, but you never know - just passing on the info.

Good luck.
bimjim
Site Admin

Return to Trinidad