BALTIMORE Surname : GUADELOUPE, ANTIGUA, BVI, USVI

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

BALTIMORE Surname : GUADELOUPE, ANTIGUA, BVI, USVI

Postby baltimore » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:38 pm

Hi everybody. I'm back to the list. I was in Brazil for a long time and I had quite forgotten about genealogy but now I'm back, alive and kicking. I can be of some help doing look-outs for anybody researching Caribbean ancestors in Guadeloupe and Martinique. I'm French, I'm from Guadeloupe originally and I have full access to the ANOM site which gives . information about births, marriages and deaths until 1906 throughout all French territory including the French possessions of Guadeloupe, Martinique. :P
MY main line of research is BALTIMORE - BARDUS - HUBBEL - CELESTINE - ELIZA - CAIUS - FRONTON - COLDY -ANIN
I'm still working on a possible connection between my Baltimores from Guadeloupe and those from Antigua and further on USVI, UKVI, Canada and the US. But I'm also quite sure there must be some Baltimores also on some other islands too like Barbados and Puerto Rico.
If anybody has some clues....... :oops: :cry: :( :o
Jean-Marie Arsène Baltimore, BALTIMORE, HUBBEL, BARDUS, CELESTINE, VIN, FRONTON, VALERIUS, CAIUS, ELIZA, and collaterals from GUADELOUPE, MARTINIQUE, FRANCE, BRAZIL, SURINAM, INDONESIA and the NETHERLANDS
baltimore

Return to US Virgin Islands