BANFIELD, BRADSHAW - Grenada, St. Georges

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

BANFIELD, BRADSHAW - Grenada, St. Georges

Postby momlane » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Elaine, seeking information on Walter Evans Banfield, born 26 June 1880, in St. Vincent, married to Mabel Banfield, born 26 June 1895, in Grenada. Also looking for info. on Edward and Mary Bradshaw, immigrated in 1919, to NYC from Grenada. Hoping this info. will lead me to my father Joseph Mayers, born 23 Mar. 1889 in St. Vincent.

Thanking you in advance, Elaine
momlane

Re: BANFIELD, BRADSHAW - Grenada, St. Georges

Postby TERRIE » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:34 am

Elaine, I have Quite a lot on what You need

Are You Elaine WEDMAN? If so let me know and I will send it to you, but I had some one search St Vincent for the Birth Certificate, its not in any of the records there.

I Think I will have to get some one in Barbados get it for You, but JOSEPH MAYERS does have descendants in St Vincent, as I know some of them.

Rita
TERRIE

Postby Emily » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 am

Hi Elaine
My Father was born in St Vincent Island His name was STEADMAN PERCIVAL BRADSHAW Born 14.4.1904 his fathers name was
DAVID his mother's name was EMILY BANFIELD he was born at Lodge Village.
I don't know if there is a connection there or not if so please let me know

kind Regards
Emily
Emily

Postby ternst » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:51 pm

I'm trying to find information on my great-grandparents, Mary Banfield and Edward Bradshaw from Grenada. I have some US immigration records and census data, but I can't find any information on their genealogy prior to immigrating. I would really like to know their dates of birth and any information about their parents, siblings, etc. It looks like they may have divorced in the 1930s and Edward may have moved back to Grenada, but I'm not sure. I would also like to know where their ancestors came from. I assume England, with Grenada being part of the British West Indies, but I really don't know. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Note: I previously posted this in the Surnames B forum, so please excuse the duplication. Just trying to reach anyone who may be able to help me!
ternst

Postby manhamster » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:19 pm

I am also looking for information on Walter Evans Banfield, in hopes of more information on the Banfields that remained in the Caribbean. I am related to Walter via his younger brother William Alan who is my maternal great-grandfather. William did not relate, per my grandfather, much about his childhood.
-- 'hamster
manhamster

Return to Grenada