BECKWITH - Jamaica

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

BECKWITH - Jamaica

Postby JohnW » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:08 pm

I am doing research on Percy W. Beckwith and his family and know he was born in Jamaica and was at some point the Minister of Finance/Financial Secretary in Jamaica in the 60's.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
JohnW

Re: BECKWITH - Jamaica

Postby andreabunnie » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi John,

This is my mother in law's father. I know a little about him but am researching the family tree myself. Happy to trade info.

Andrea
andreabunnie

Re: BECKWITH - Jamaica

Postby JohnW » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:57 pm

Thanks Andrea. It was for a Cricket Commemorative I did for Wolmer's Boys' past cricketers last year and while I didn't have a tremendous amount on him and the project is over, to be continued as I get more information, I would like to get as much information on him as possible.

The Commemorative can be downloaded at http://wolmerscricket.com on the back page by clicking on the graphic... it is 700+ e-pages so it may take a few minutes, but when finished it will be visible in .pdf format for easy viewing. Upon initial access to the web site it takes a few seconds to look normal to see all the features.

ANY information or memorabilia from his time at/after wolmers would be greatly appreciated.

John
Attachments
beck.PNG
Capture.PNG
JohnW

Return to Surnames B