LAPLACE, TURBE - St. Barths

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

LAPLACE, TURBE - St. Barths

Postby LylyLD » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:09 pm

Greeting, I'm trying to find information on my greatgrandparents who were from St. Barths, a Vitalis LaPlace and Marie Josephine Turbe, I'm not sure if they moved to St. Thomas USVI like their son did, or if they stayed in St. Barths. Their son was Louis Andre LaPlace, I'm told he had a sister but nobody is quite sure what her name was or if she ever married. Thank you for any help you can provide.
LylyLD

Re: LAPLACE, TURBE - St. Barths

Postby Ducky » Mon May 09, 2016 12:15 am

Hi,

I'm looking for information of my greatgrandparents. they lived on stBarths in de 1800. My greatgrandfather was Gaston Benjamin Fortin born 1878 died 1945. My greatgrandmother Augustine Eulalie LaPlace born 1881, died 1949. Her mother was Emilie LaPlace born 1860. Does this help u and do you by chance have information about them?
Ducky

Re: LAPLACE, TURBE - St. Barths

Postby LylyLD » Mon May 09, 2016 10:00 am

I'm sorry I don't have any information on your great grandparents, my tree is very slowly growing because I find getting information on St. Barths very hard to do. I did find out that Vitalis is the son of one Gabriel Laplace abt 1862 and Marie Ernestine Magras abt 1865, my Grandfather's sister's name was Marie Julienne LaPlace 1916-1990 and he went to live in St. Thomas with his aunt Anne Rose Eulalie LaPlace 1897-1994 who married a Louis Phillipe Olive 1890-?. I was lucky enough to find a Turbe relative in St. Barths to help but I haven't been able to get in contact again.
LylyLD

Return to St. Barts/Bartholemy