John Seymour Howell

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

John Seymour Howell

Postby jules » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Can anyone give me any information about John Seymour Howell born on somerset Island Bermuda in 1815. Thankyou
jules

Re: John Seymour Howell

Postby isabella » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Hi. I am related to John Seymour Howell and have quite a lot of information about him. He was born on 11 Jan 1815 and baptised in Sandys parish church on 5 Nov 1815. His parents were John Howell and Elizabeth Burch Seymour. I don't know what happened to his father, but his mother Elizabeth went on to have 5 other children with someone named a Squire Bennett, although they were not married at the time: William Robert Bennett/Howell, James Squire Bennett/Howell, Keturah Seymour Bennett/Howell, Caroline Seymour Bennett and Elizabeth Bennett. The family moved to England (to Devon) at some point, where Elizabeth married a Daniel Muxworthy in 1831. John Seymour Howell married Hannah Maria Wright in London in 1846 and they had 10 children. He died in 1878 of heart disease. I have quite a lot of other information about the family if you would like it.
isabella

Re: John Seymour Howell

Postby jules » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Hi

Thanks for that info. Any further info you can give me would be very much appreciated. John is my Great great grandfather. My grandmother was Violet Seymour Howell born 1906.
Thanks
Julia
jules

Return to Surnames H