PHILLIPS - Jamaica

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

PHILLIPS - Jamaica

Postby Lorraine » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:58 am

Hello,
I am trying to find information about the Phillips family history. My father Constantine Alfred Phillips was married to Iris Maud Burrowes (Phillips) and lived in Jamaica. His father was Philip Benjamin Phillips (DOB Oct 23, 1892) and his father was Christopher Kerr Phillips (DOB 1861) married to Paulina Amanda Turner (DOB 1866). I'm trying to trace back lineage and have found a lot re Burrowes side but almost no info re Phillips side.
Lorraine

Re: PHILLIPS - Jamaica

Postby Phancy » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:42 pm

Cousin, I am also researching the family history. May I ask what other information you may have as it relates to the family tree? Have you been in touch with other family members who may aid in providing additional information? May I ask, where were you born and do you have any other siblings? Have you had recent contact with anyone from the Phillips line? Let's compare notes. I have a brother who is overseas who began an extensive search of the family line back in the 1970's but communication with him is sporadic given that his work brings him to rather remote areas.
Phancy

Postby TimSBClarke » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:53 am

Hi - I had a great aunt who was married to a James Phillips. Her name was Ann John Clarke b. 1825 d. 1903. All I know about her husband is that he was the manager of an estate near Montego Bay. Is there anyone in your tree who might be James?
Tim Clarke
TimSBClarke

Postby Phancy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:47 pm

I have yet to uncover any relatives in our line who carry the names of James or Ann. Our family hails from the other side of the Island.
Phancy

Return to Jamaica