ROBINSON - Warsop, Trelawny and Roses Valley, St. Elizabeth

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

ROBINSON - Warsop, Trelawny and Roses Valley, St. Elizabeth

Postby lola21st » Thu May 08, 2014 10:33 pm

My grandfather was Hepburn Robinson. He was born August,1902 in Warsop, Trelawny. He was a fraternal twin and his sister's name was Viris from the birth certificate. He had other children besides my mother, one was a girl named Una who moved to the UK. Her married name is/was Murray. She was older than my mother so she was born in/before 1925. He moved to Cuba around 1925 and returned to Jamaica around 1939. Hepburn's parents were Daniel Robinson and Ellen Plummer Robinson. They had at least 8 kids that I can see via birth certificates. The oldest appears to be Ellen's child (Claribell Plummer, b.1894), the second oldest may be Daniel and Ellen's child before they married - his name is on the birth certificate but not in the Father's name section which I'm told means that they weren't married (Ashton Augustine Plummer 1898 - 1974 - Ashton emigrated to Ohio in the US where he died). The others were Hepburn and his twin Viris, Claud (1908), Louisa (1910), Hermede (1912), and Enid Morvine (1919). Please let me know if there may be a connection. My GEDmatch # is M114000. Thanks.
lola21st

Return to Jamaica