FORTE - Trinidad or Barbados

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

FORTE - Trinidad or Barbados

Postby mwilliams » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:21 pm

I am looking for information on the following individuals:

Annie Augusta Forte, b. 1899 in Trinidad (or Barbados), came to United States: 5 Dec 1910 to NY, NY (Ellis Island), destination: Montclair, NJ
Angelina Cecilia Forte, b. 1860 in Trinidad (or Barbados), came to United States: 5 Dec 1910 to NY, NY (Ellis Island), destination: Montclair, NJ
Helen Louisa Forte Waith, b. 1895 in Trinidad (or Barbados), came to United States: 5 Dec 1910 to NY, NY (Ellis Island), destination: Montclair, NJ
Elizabeth A. Forte, b. 1889 in Trinidad (or Barbados), came to United States: 5 Dec 1910 to NY, NY (Ellis Island), destination: Montclair, NJ

Annie is my great-grandmother, Angelina is my great-great-grandmother and Helen and Elizabeth are my great-aunts. Any information especially pertaining to their time in the West Indies would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

M
mwilliams

Re: FORTE - Trinidad or Barbados

Postby Mandarin » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:30 pm

This may not be the Annie Augusta Forte you are searching for but might point you in the right direction...
Anna Augusta Forte christened 4 May 1848, St. George, Barbados, daughter of Christopher and Jane Ann Forte. Her "niece", "Lila" Dash emigrated to Trinidad with at least one of her siblings. Their mother was Catharine Ann Forte-Dash. Possibly other Forte and Dash family members emigrated to Trinidad as well?
Mandarin

Return to Barbados