DRAYTON - Barbados

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

DRAYTON - Barbados

Postby Cathy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:22 pm

I`m seeking information on any Draytons from Barbados, Wilhemina Drayton who married Albert Cummins. I understand they had two children, Samuel Cephas Cummins and Estine who married a Kirton. Samuel immigrated to Canada abt. 1916, he was b: Jan. 14, 1895. Any connection or information on these names would be greatly appreciated.
Cathy

Re: DRAYTON - Barbados

Postby CEBFW » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:10 pm

There was a Barbadian school teacher, Arnold Drayton who married my great aunt Louise Williams. Louise was born in Barbados in 1871. As a child she left Barbados with her parents Richard B. Williams, her mother Susan and her 8 siblings to live in St. Vincent. Richard was from Scotland and his wife Susan was the daughter of a emancipated slave - Mr. Small. Arnold was also born in 1871. Arnold moved to St. Vincent after graduating from the teacher's training college in Codrington, Barbados. Louise and Arnold had 9 children, Leslie, Conrad, Viola, Erskine, Alonso, Elliott Eglantine Joyce and Aroer, all of whom were born in St. Vincent. Arnold Drayton died in Biabou, St. Vincent in 1954.
Last edited by CEBFW on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
CEBFW

Postby pounder » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:09 am

My grandfather, Oscar Drayton (b. Barbados, lived in Trinidad) was married to Jestina (first wife) and had two children, Geoffrey and Cyril (Sonny) Drayton. Second wife was my grandmother, Eugenia Leon and produced 10 children, Maurice, Ivan, Ivy, Kelvin, Lloyd, Steve, John (Ping), Barbara and Annette.
pounder

Postby Rawle Drayton » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:45 pm

My name is Rawle Drayton from Barbados I am seeking to find my family history.

My Dad was Robert Drayton, his Dad's name was Sinclair Drayton, his Uncle was Stanley Drayton.

My Dad had three brothers, they left Barbados when they were young. We never knew where they went.
Rawle Drayton

Return to Barbados