DARBY- Kingston, Jamaica

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

DARBY- Kingston, Jamaica

Postby Longtimesearching » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:25 pm

I'm hoping someone will see this and share some information. My husbands father was born in Kingston 1929. The story goes his name was Harold Ivan Darby son of Victor Alexander Darby and possible mother is Ambrozine Creary. When Victor died his good friend Persival Dakers took care of him as his own. I have just started a search on Ancestry but I'm running into a wall when is comes to information about Victor and who his father could be. My husband has 7 brothers and sister with the Dakers name of which they are very proud of. They would just like to know about the Darby's as that is their bloodline. All of them have a light to medium complexities with thick curly hair. There have been talk of possible Cuban connections. My husband is also just submitted his DNA for testing. Hoping that helps. Open to researching any information you may have. Thank you
Longtimesearching

Re: DARBY- Kingston, Jamaica

Postby bimjim » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:40 pm

If you want a researcher in Jamaica at some point, this is one I have listed here... the listed link is to a contact form so she does not start getting SPAM because of the Index.
viewtopic.php?t=2186
bimjim
Site Admin

Return to Surnames D