DALEY (Daly?) - Jamaica, Kilmarnock

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

DALEY (Daly?) - Jamaica, Kilmarnock

Postby jray » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:37 am

Hi

Looking for any information about the DALEY family from KILMARNOCK, please. My grandmother Albertha (nee DALEY/Daly) married "Old T" THOMAS possibly between 1910-1930s. Albertha died July 2006 and "Old T" died 1940s/50s I think.

Have since been told that Albertha had a brother called Clarence, and "Old T" had a brother, Josiah.

Also any info on BURNETT (Mocho/New Market, St Elizabeth), BRAE (Mocho/New Market, St Elizabeth) and THOMAS (Kilmarnock) would be appreciated, thanks.
Last edited by jray on Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jray

UPDATE

Postby jray » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:03 pm

Hello

Spelling confirmed as DALEY, so looking for any more info on ALBERTHA DALEY who died 2006, please. Brother called CLARENCE. Married JAMES NATHANIEL THOMAS (aka "Old T"), who was also called THEOPHILUS THOMAS.

Would like any info on Albertha's parents, please.

Thanks in advance
:)
jray

Daley Family - Clarendon Where You At

Postby A Poulson » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:42 pm

Hi......

I am seeking ANY information I can get on the Daley (Small) family from Clarendon in Jamaica.

My Grandmother passed away before I was born and I have little information about her and her family. I am very keen to trace my routes as I feel quite incomplete not knowing.....

As far as I am aware Emelia (Born 22.01.1942) had 4 children before she left Jamaica to come and live in England in the early 60's. As far as I know she wanted to come to England with the hope of settling and sending for her children back in Jamaica.... She had 4 more children (Joanne – My mother, Julius, Amos and Marcia) with my Granddad Tertilliuan Francis (From Viex Fort - St Lucia) between 1963 - 1968 in England.

I am able to trace my St.Lucian routes easily as my Granddad is still alive but am really keen to know about my Jamaican routes.

If anyone can help I would deeply appreciate ANY information.

Kind Regards and Thanks in Advance

Anne-Marie :)
Information sort after for my grandmother Emelia Daley (Formally Small) and her family. Her date of Birth is 22.01.1942. From Clarendon in Jamaica came over to England in 60's partner of my granddad Tertilliuan Francis.
A Poulson

Return to Surnames D