DAIZE - St.Vincent, Gordon Yard

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

Postby crazylegs » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:19 pm

Hi there. I live in Canada. I have family of the name Daize that lived in Gordon Yard. My Aunt Mary who just recently passed on anyone with any info would be greatly apprecialed. I also have an uncle Thomas who also lives in St.Vincent with his family. He owns a small hotel and a fishing boat I believe. anybody?????
crazylegs

Postby crazylegs » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:07 pm

I really don't know where they came from. Everyone seems to have a different answer to that question. Well my father is aunt May's brother. There are a couple of other brothers and sisters living here in Canada too.
I know aunt May well because she lived in Canada until I was about 10 years old. She was a very sweet lady. I missed her greatly and I never had the chance to go to Gordon Yard to see her but my oldest brother and my sister did go there to see her several years ago.
crazylegs

Postby egeri » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:55 am

Well I quess I will say that I am one of the young generation. I knew Aunt May because she was alive when I was growing up in Gordon Yard. Its sad she passed away resently. She was a great woman.
Some how I find that the Daize history is like a mystery. Well I am the daughter of David Daize and he is the son of Angella and Papa Daize (I can't spell his name) I am 23 years old. I am very interested in the history of my forefathers and like I said its like a mystery. the only person who knows about the history is papa but he does say much about it when he is being asked. Anyone knows more about our history?

Nelia[/quote]
egeri

Return to Surnames D