Unused registrations are DELETED after SIX days...

Unused registrations are DELETED after SIX days...

Postby bimjim » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:58 pm

New registrants, please note that unused registrations (those without any posts) are deleted after 6 days. This is an on-going process, is performed daily on a rolling 7-day basis, and there are no exceptions.

Fully three-quarters of people who register are deleted because they did not make a single Post - from the info in the Admin Panel the majority of those had never even logged in - and this is a week after receiving the registration they requested by email.

In other words, less than one-quarter of all registrations, since the Index was started, do enter the Index and remain to be useful. All this other additional garbage takes up space - and costs me time to register and then delete as well as money for the server.

As per the clearly Posted Conditions Of Use to join this Index, YOU MUST POST AT LEAST ONE USEFUL MESSAGE to remain registered here.

I repeat - zero-post registrations are deleted on a daily basis after one week inactive, even if you log in.

If you do not log in within six days after registration I will assume that you did NOT allow for caribbeanavenue.com emails to pass your SPAM filter, and that you did not and never will receive any emails from myself or the Index (= registration immediately deleted).

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, but contact and action are stated pre-conditions for registering here. If you want to get involved here you are REQUIRED to actually DO something for yourself. I am nobody's nurse nor maid, and especially on a pension I refuse to pay for the laziness and/or stupidity of others.

This service is free to you - but not to me. 'Nuff said.

Jim Lynch
Administrator
bimjim
Site Admin

Return to Manual Registration, Terms Of Use, Account deletions, etc.