COLLINS - Trinidad

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

COLLINS - Trinidad

Postby Joy Todd » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:29 am

I am trying to track backwards from Cissey Collins of England, married in Trinidad to JBL (James Bryden Lockart) Todd. If anyone can connect me to more info that would be welcome. Thanks.
Joy Todd

Re: COLLINS - Trinidad

Postby rosegr » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:14 am

Hi Joy,

I am also related to the Collens family of Trinidad, and prior to that, England. I noted that in another post, you are a granddaughter of James Bryden Lochart Todd and Cecilia Maud Collens (note that the name was originally spelled with Collens rather than the more common Collins). My paternal grandmother was Cecilia Collens' younger sister, Mary Esther Collens. These sisters are from a large family of 13 siblings in all, with parents from England. I have a lot of information on the Collens family which I'd be happy to share with you, including some pictures and an obituary of James Henry Collens, the father of Cecilia (Who my dad always referred to as 'Aunt Cissy'). Apparently I am not allowed to share my email address on here so I am not sure how this can be accomplished. Any ideas?

One piece of information I don't have, though, is marriage information for Cecilia and James Brydon Lochart Todd - date, place, etc. Picture? If you can share that I'd be grateful!
rosegr

Re: COLLINS - Trinidad

Postby Palkirkham » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:36 am

Message for Joy Todd.
I have information of Cissy Todd's Kirkham ancestors in England.
Please reply.
Palkirkham
Palkirkham

Return to Surnames C