YOUNG Kingston Jamaica

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

My last name is Young

Postby Rasta Girl » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:23 pm

Hi

My last name is Young but my grandfather was in Clarendon Jamaica. I do know that his family was all over Jamaica and his sister lived in Kingston (sorry i don't know her name) My Grandfather's name is Ernest Young. I live in New York. Send me a message if this is useful cause i am looking for relatives also.
Rasta Girl

Hi

Postby Rasta Girl » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:25 pm

I hope so also. I will ask my father to see if i can get more info. My grandpa has passed so i can't ask him who is parents were. I will ask my dad if he knew his grandparents.
Rasta Girl

Young of Kingston

Postby mauga_lion » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:54 am

I also am looking for the Youngs of my family. Thats my father and his relatives. I dont know any of them but they do originate from kingston. I know the majority of them live in New York. Do names like Winston, Gail, Buffie, Beverly, Champagne, Bromwine, Patrick, Anthony ring a bell?? Theses ones have settled in Brooklyn to the best of my knowing and I do not know my paternal grandparents name. But I do know they have passed on. Let me know if anything I have mentioned sparks interest.
mauga_lion

Young Family

Postby Rasta Girl » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:26 pm

My grandfather lived in Clarendon i do not know any of his siblings but some lived in Kingston. I'm trying to gather as much information from family members about my grandfather's family so thank you for your information. I am interested and maybe this will lead to something good.
Rasta Girl

Re: YOUNG Kingston Jamaica

Postby The_Jacksons » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Some members of my family were Young - living in Hanover. I believe they were white landowners. Any relation?
The_Jacksons

Return to Surnames Y