THOMPSON - Jamaica - St. Catherine, St. Elizabeth, Kingston,

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

THOMPSON - Jamaica - St. Catherine, St. Elizabeth, Kingston,

Postby Myriam » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:58 pm

am searching for members of the Thompsons and de Lattibeaudieres'. Ivan Thomson married Lucille De Lattibeaudiere. They had 6 children: Pauline, Doreen, Calamaceta, Grace, Charles and Hershell. Ivan is the son of Charles and Irene Thompson and Lucille is the daughter of Stephan and Luise De Lattibeaudiere. They are from the St. Elizabeth area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Myriam Thompson
Myriam

Postby cornerstone » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:25 am

My Grandfather is Volney Thompson I think he was from Islington/St Thomas in Jamaica. He married Ethline Ingleton and had three daughters.
cornerstone

Thompsons from St. Elizabeth.

Postby knewland3 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:16 pm

My family is Thompson from Bull Savannah, St. Elizabeth. As I am told, the family started in Scotland. I can trace back to Phillip "Doc" Thompson, who, I believe was born in Jamaica to a Scottish father. I do not know the father's name or from where in Scotland he originated. The family is a large one and I am only beginning to piece together my branch. I do not recognize the names you've listed, but like I said, my knowledge is limited.
knewland3

Thompson family fromn St. Elizabeth

Postby Aurora » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:42 am

Looking for relatives also with surname Thompson from St. Elizabeth. My great grandfather was Gilbert Thompson who married Rebecca Woodstock. They had 14 children. My grandmother is Delphina Adina Thompson.
Aurora

Re: Thompson, Jamaica St. catherines, St. Elizabeth, Kingston,

Postby MrJulal » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Hi All,
Trying to track down a little family story here. Trying to get some documentation of an Elizabeth QUALLO that had children two of which are Catherine (later changed name to Ruby) and Charles LATTIBEAUDERE. Elizabeth/Ruby went on to have children named BURTON.

Background: - One of the Burton daughters informed an uncle that her grandmother was a JULAL and I have been trying to get some documentation. I am not sure if this grandmother was maternal or paternal but so far I am only finding the QUALLO link? Anyone here can shed light on this?
MrJulal

THOMPSON - Jamaica, St. Catherine

Postby SLevien » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:18 am

These are all the Thompsons on my tree:

Thompsons on my tree:

Andre
Cecile
Condyce
Darren
Delores
Elaine
Issadora (Nenan)