SIMEON - Florida, St. John's, Grenada

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

SIMEON - Florida, St. John's, Grenada

Postby Simeon » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:57 am

Paul SIMEON is my grandfather, his father's name was George SIMEON (no information on my GG fathers wife).

My grandmother was Gertrude Alexis Simeon, and her parents were Corburn and Angie ALEXIS. My father, John Burgess SIMEON, grew up in Florida, St John, Grenada with his seven brothers and 2 sisters, and I am trying to research for any information on my grandparents' extended family. I have two uncles who moved to the USA to live (who have now passed), and one who resided in Canada.

My father and his older brother Peter Saville SIMEON reside in the UK, and the rest of my aunts and uncle reside in Grenada.
Simeon

Re: SIMEON - Florida, St. John's, Grenada

Postby Catmonic » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:33 pm

Hi My husband is a Simeon from Dominica. His Grand father name was Felton Simeon from Dominica but he do not know about his grandfather parents. They said they were in La Plain Dominica but cannot find their heritage. He also learned that they are spread out in the Caribbean Islands. But will like to know if we are related.
Catmonic

Postby Simeon » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:26 pm

Hi

Thanks for responding to my enquiry. I am trying to locate extended family members on both my grand parents. All I have are their names. I am aware that two family members (males) on my grandfathers side did travel to neighbouring island and did not return to Grenada.

My father spoke of a family member with the name Elcon could be Felton but his memory is not too good. Unfortunately my father has passed.

I am not sure if we are related or not but am willing to explore this. Does your husband have any extended family names for his grand uncles or aunts. Did his grandfather always reside in Dominica, or did he travel from the neighbouring islands?
Simeon

Postby Catmonic » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:53 am

Hi,

My husband was very happy for your reply. He said he will try to gather all information and get back to you. He will try to inquire from his family in Dominica. He said he did not know about his family and its only now he start inquiring. He started searching for family Simeon on Facebook and got a lot in St.Lucia and Grenada but could not get a proper link as yet.

If you have a Facebook account you can look up Mathew P. Simeon with a rottweiler with shades on, and you guys can continue your conversation.

Thanks for responding and hoping to hear from you soon.
Catmonic

Return to Surnames S