Interested in Stewart, Jamaica - All

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

Postby Antsaoir » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:22 pm

Thanks

Stewart:-)
Antsaoir

STEWART - ALL

Postby cgwhitham » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:34 pm

I am searching for a Rachel Stewart, who married William Cover. She was mother to Agnes Cover, born in 1884 or 1881. I believe a Rosetta Stewart was a sister to Rachel.

Please share any info you can find. Many thanks.
cgwhitham

Stewart

Postby pooty » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:56 am

My father was called Alfred Stewart, he was from St Catherine. He also had the surname Espent. He came to England, but I am not sure of when, but hoping to find out. He was born around 1894. I do know he lived with someone called May Stewart for a short while in England. Just started my research so hope to learn more. :D
pooty

Re: Interested in Stewart, Jamaica - All

Postby MSTrinidad1 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:57 pm

My madien name is Stewart from Trinidad. Searching for information on William Stewart who was married to Frances Barron Stewart around 1910. I have quite a bit of information but still need help. Their children were: Lawrence, Nora, Cyril, Reginald, Celestine, Isaline, Ambrose, Teresa,Rose, and Violet. I have the dates of death for most of them.
Frences brother's and sisters were: Jean Modest, Joseph Martin, Knolly, Roseanna Bernard, Sono Modest, Barbsie, Barron Mitchell,Henrietta, Ernistine, and Elisa (Zaza) brathwaite.
They were from Chase village, Charlieville Chaguanas. Please contact me.
I am trying to find out who were William's and Frances parents.
Last edited by MSTrinidad1 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
MSTrinidad1

Postby jsobiz » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:49 am

Hello,

I too have a Stewart/Cover connection from Dry Harbour, St. Ann J.A. My great Grand Aunt Maude Stewart ~ 1887-1960 was married to Percy Cover.

Also, I have a grand unlce Alfred Hugh Stewart b ~ 1879 who I belive may have travelled to/lived in England at some time. Not sure if there is any connection.

Maude and Alfred's parents were William Henry Stewart and Annie Amelia (Hinds) Stewart. I have 400+ decendants of Willam and Annie. Please contact me if you would like to share notes.
jsobiz

Postby jsobiz » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Some further information to my earlier post.

I am looking for any information regarding any of the following individuals from Dry Harbour (Discovery Bay ) Jamaica:

William Henry Stewart Sr. born c. 1800 in Scotland or Ireland.
Son: William Henry Stewart Jr. (1859-1932?) m. Annie Hines(1854-1922?). William was apparently a carpenter and & millwright. William Jr's mother was Miriam /Mary Ann Taylor 1809-1883.

Stewart Children born in Jamaica:
Ernest Samuel b. April 15, 1876, St. Ann – spouse Betty Mueller b. ~1891
Partners: Cathrine Williams (Miss Katie), Eryphena Louise Mcalester (Scott) 1893-1950, Matilda Allen
Alfred Hugh b. June 20, 1879, Cottage St. Ann - spouse/partners: Mary Frances Allen (Fanny), Florence Lemonias ~ 1887
Edward Nathaniel b. June 4, 1881, Cottage St. Ann m. Ardel Fedelia Johnson b. Feb. 16, 1903. Edward was a carpenter.
Charles Ernald (Arnald?) b. May 22, 1883, Cottage St. Ann m. Maude Dunbar
(Maria) Maude b. July 1, 1886 m. Percival Cover - partners: Augustus Edwards, Unknown Thompson
Ida Idilla b. November 7, 1888 Cottage, St. Ann
Ella Elizabeth born c. 1896 (May have a different mother)

I would like to confirm the parents of William Henry Jr. and his origins, DOB, DOD and marriage etc. Also to find out more about his ancestors.
Any help is appreciated
jsobiz

Return to Surnames S