Browne, Ernest, Reginald of Montserrat

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

Browne, Ernest, Reginald of Montserrat

Postby minnieb » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Hello!

I am searching to find out information on my Grandfather (Ernest, Reginald Browne) of which I know very little about other than his name. He was born in Montserrat do not have a date of birth, but I believe it was around 1913 (give or take a few years). He was the eldest son of Ralph, Edward Browne of Montserrat born Aug 19 1887 and mother’s name I believe was Mona Daly but not 100% sure.

I am told that Ernest Reginald Browne (my grandfather) was in the Montserrat Defence force, after this he worked as an attendant in the public market in Plymouth, Montserrat.

Ernest Reginald Browne, had a Son called Royd Edmund Browne of Davey Hill, Montserrat born in 1935. with Estelle, Wilhelmina, Roach.

I am reaching out to anyone who may be able to provide information on Ernest, Reginald Browne (my grandfather) as it seems he is a forgotten soul by many. I want to know him and learn as much about him so I can keep him in my heart always. Please anyone who has family from around this area and time please ask your family members and help me learn more about him.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and god bless you!

Minnieb :cry:
minnieb

Return to Surnames B