Romney From Trinidad

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

Joseph, Romney- surname

Postby yvonne emanuel » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:06 pm

GOod afternoon, I will not have access to the Family ctr until next week but I am sure I saw "Joseph " as a surname in the marriage regitry.

Next week I will check and let you know something... I know of "Josephs' in NY .

Romney,... I think that a family member was married into the Romney family .. I must look at my notes again Oh by the way, they are from Grenada... I also need to chat with my Tia (aunt).

send me a PM(private Msg) if you don't hear from me by Tues. Wed is the last day until the following week that Iwill be able to reseach this again.

Yvonne :shock:
DeLaMotte, LaMotte, LaMothe, Belfon,Pollard, Moore (Grenada, Panama. Barbados St Lucia)...Agusta Moore and Mr. Pollard ,Barbados, moved to St. lucia had 4 or 5 children one named Roselind Pollard born 1898. married a Louis LaMotte Jr. in Panama
yvonne emanuel

Romney

Postby caquart » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:27 am

Have you seen www.timeconn.com? There are a lot of Romneys including several Charles Romneys. One of them was married to a LaMothe. Go to the surname index button at the top of the page. Unfortunately, Pat Dunne, who created this site seems to have "disappeared" and I have been unable to contact her for more than a year. All the same, the information that is already there may be of use to one or both of you. These Romneys were born in Grenada.

Cathy
caquart

Return to Surnames R