Don't forget to look up the incredible range of LED bulbs from TMart!
Daily Dealsworldwide free shippingWorldwide Free Shipping

Plummer Family Of Manchester/St. Elizabeth, Jamaica

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

Plummer Family Of Manchester/St. Elizabeth, Jamaica

Postby ladylinn » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:51 pm

I am looking for information on my Grandfather's Family. His name is Altimont Plummer aka John Plummer, I am told that his mothers name was Ada Plummer nee Channer. I know that my Grandfather had a sister named Alberta Brown nee Plummer, and a brother named Albert. I know there is other brothers and sisters but I am not sure of the names.
ladylinn

Re: Plummer Family Of Manchester/St. Elizabeth, Jamaica

Postby raymond » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:06 pm

hi there i am from a family with the name plummer my mother is from a family of 3 two girls one boy, they where born in manchester ja, i know my grandmother name was beatrice she married my mothers father my grandfather not to sure of his name yet. would be great to get in touch with you. god bless.

--

Admin Note:
email address deleted due to anti-SPAM measures - please use public Posts (preferred so others can find you as well) or Private Messaging.

As clearly noted in every Board in this Index - do NOT use email addresses in public places.

Admin
raymond

Postby ladylinn » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Thank you for the reply. My Grandfather had a lot of brothers and sisters. I know his mothers name was Ada Plummer nee Channer.
My Grandfather was born in either 1919 or 1922, I beleive his mother was born around 1880 - 1890, she passed in the 1940's. They called his mother Granny Cuntis(not sure of the spelling).

Please keep in touch! I am interested in any information you have.
ladylinn

Postby raymond » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:54 pm

HI THERE IVE JUST TRIED TO POST U SOME MORE INFOMATION I SAVED IT IN THE DRAFTS BOX AND CANT FIND IT U ARE RELATED TO ME I JUST SPOKE TO MY MOTHER ILL GET BACK IN A FEW MINUTES , HER FATHER IS ALBERT UR GRANDFATHER IS MY MOMS UNCLE.

OK ILL EDIT THIS MESSAGE, WHEN I SPOKE TO MY MOTHER SHE TOLD ME THAT HER DAD ALBERT HAD A BROTHER ABRAHAM, ALTIMONT, AND A SISTER ADINA OR DINA, AND ANOTHER SISTER ALBERTA MY MOMS GRANDMOTHER WAS ADA PLUMMER (MAIDEN NAME CHANNER) MY MOM SAID HER UNCLE ALTIMONT CALLED HER AFTER HIS MOTHER, MY MOMS NAME IS NOVELETTE ADASSA PLUMMER. ALBERT MARRIED BEATRICE WILLIAMSON, I NEED TO PHONE MY AUTIE IN NEW YORK TO GET MORE INFOMATION ON HER UNCLES AND AUNTIES,MY MOM DONT KNOW ANYMORE AND SAID HER SISTER WILL KNOW. IM FROM A FAMILY OF 5 SISTERS AND 1 BROTHER . PLEASE EMAIL ME AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS I LEFT IN THE OTHER MESSAGE . IM 37 AND I LIVE IN LONDON ENGLAND MY MOTHER IS IN BIRMINGHAM. WHERE DO YOU LIVE AND WHATS YOUR AGE AND YOUR MOTHERS NAME? STAY IN TOUCH. :lol:

RAYMOND
raymond

Return to Surnames P