Church of God in Frankfield, Clarendon, Jamaica

Requests Posted here are for persons who are local to various Archives or Record Offices, or who are asking for others to check reference books for ancestors connected with Caribbean genealogy.
If documents are requested which would need to be paid for, please also state your preferred method of payment (PayPal, Postal Order, draft, etc.) - and preferably your limit on expenditure.

Church of God in Frankfield, Clarendon, Jamaica

Postby Kim » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:10 am

My cousin, Mrs. Linda Peterkin (nee Fraser) died on 2 May 2008. Her funeral service was conducted on Monday 19 May 2008 at the above church in Frankfield, Clarendon, Jamaica. I am trying to establish her exact date of birth and emailed the main office of the Church of God in Jamaica several months ago but received no reply. Is there anyone who would be willing to visit the church in Frankfield, Clarendon and look up the information for me? Linda Peterkin’s husband, Archibald Peterkin, died on 10 August 1951 and his funeral service may also have been conducted by this Church. I would also like to establish his precise date of birth. A huge thank you to anyone who is able to help.
Kim

Return to Look-up Requests