Lineage of Alice B Cato

Requests Posted here are for persons who are local to various Archives or Record Offices, or who are asking for others to check reference books for ancestors connected with Caribbean genealogy.
If documents are requested which would need to be paid for, please also state your preferred method of payment (PayPal, Postal Order, draft, etc.) - and preferably your limit on expenditure.

Lineage of Alice B Cato

Postby theslimone » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Hello

I'm trying to trace my roots back. I was able to get back as far as my great-great grand mother and after that I seem to have hit a brick wall. My grandmothers name was Francess Williams, born 1910 died in 1992 she had two children by Joseph John. Her parents were Alice B Cato John and Joseph Williams. Alice's parents were Philicity Cato and George Cato. I dont have any dates as to when those individuals were born or died. Any help with any names branching out would be greatly appreciated. I would like to see how far back i can trace my ancestry and who may have been slaves and also the time period that they lived in. I am doing this for myself and also for my children to have link to their past.

Also the name Cato im assuming it is with a C rather than a K as in Kato

THANKS for your help in advan(e
theslimone

Return to Look-up Requests