info on Reginald Anthony Mitchell

Requests Posted here are for persons who are local to various Archives or Record Offices, or who are asking for others to check reference books for ancestors connected with Caribbean genealogy.
If documents are requested which would need to be paid for, please also state your preferred method of payment (PayPal, Postal Order, draft, etc.) - and preferably your limit on expenditure.

info on Reginald Anthony Mitchell

Postby theslimone » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to trace the names/roots back from Reginald Anthony Mitchell, who was born around 1944. He lived in Grenada W.I. and worked in the Post Office - in St. Davids, I think. He may originally have been from Carriacou.

He sadly passed away around 2003/2004, give or take a few years. I believe he had a sister that went by the name of Wilma Joseph, but I don't know anything else about her, or whether she is still alive or has died.

I was also trying to find out if there is an . search for obituaries that go back to 2002. Any suggestions on that would also be greatly appreciated?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN ADVANCE!
theslimone

Re: info on Reginald Anthony Mitchell

Postby fergs » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:24 am

Hi All,

I am a Mitchell descentant. My great great grandfather was William La Grenada Mitchell, accountant. He married Mary Ann Wells (St. Lucia) 1871 and emigrated to New Zealand 1875. I am awaitng his death certificate from Auckland, New Zealand. Hopefully more information will soon be availble to help trace the MItchell family in Grenada , WI. They had three children - Marion (born Grenada 1872), Jessie 1879, and Charles born NZ 1881.

Fergs
fergs

Return to Look-up Requests