Don't forget to look up the incredible range of LED bulbs from TMart!
Daily Dealsworldwide free shippingWorldwide Free Shipping

About HINKSON'S in Barbados & St Vincent

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

About HINKSON'S in Barbados & St Vincent

Postby TERRIE » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:08 am

Hi I wonder if anyone can can help me out, I am trying to find out more about the HINKSON line, my gr-gr- grandfather were WILLIAM EDWARD HINKSON, born in Barbados, he were married to ELIZABETH ANN BRADSHAW, I have alot on the BRADSHAW'S, but can't find out how were my WILLIAM EDWARD HINKSON , parents, I would like some help from any one who can manage to help, MANY thanks to all,
GOD BLESS,
Pumpkinpie
TERRIE

Re: HINKSON'S in Barbados & St Vincent

Postby TERRIE » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:21 am

I am still trying to trace my HINKSON'S { HICKSON'S } from Barbados to St Vincent ... as I have all of ELIZABETH ANN BRADSHAW Info .. and she were married to WILLIAM EDWARD HINKSON, { some times spelt HINCKSON } I came across one SAMUEL JAMES HINKSON born Barbados 1843, St Andrews, Barbados, the time frame shows that he could be or might be WILLIAM EDWARD HINKSON , father, if any one reads this and can help me in any way I would be Most Thankful, as WILLIAM EDWARD HINKSON is my gr-gr-grandfather on my mother's /mother side, his daughter ROSE ELLEN HINKSON married one JOSEPH MOFFORD in St Vincent in 1883, she was onlr 20 years old and JOSEPH were 21, They lived at a plcae called Rivurlet , Enhams, there is a place called JOSEPH'S Land as JOSEPH were the first for his parents to born there or his father could of name JOSEPH also... as I can't find his father name on the marrige certificate it say JOLEN WILLIAM MORFORD { MOFFORD spelt like this also since then } it could possible be JULIAN ... or some thing simular, any help would be Greatful Appricated, Many thanks to all, GOD'S BLESSINGS BE WITH YOU ALL ALWAYS,
TERRIE
TERRIE

Return to St. Vincent