WILLETT, WILLITT, HUNT, EDMEAD - Antigua, St.Kitts, Trinidad

Please do NOT post your email addresses here.
Contact available by Private Message ONLY (to avoid SPAM).

WILLETT, WILLITT, HUNT, EDMEAD - Antigua, St.Kitts, Trinidad

Postby Pasha » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Hi there,

It has been a long journey and I would appreciate assistance to find information about my families lives on the aforementioned islands, their ancestors and to find out whether we have living relatives there.

My paternal great grandmother:Roseana Willitt born abt. 1890 (BWI) d. USA.?
My Paternal grandfather:Edward Hunt of Antigua, (BWI) b. abt. 1881 d. USA.?
My paternal grandmother: Rosabelle Katurah Willitt-Hunt-Edmead b. 1 Nov 1907 in St. Kitts, (BWI) d. 7 Dec 2002 in Inglewood, Los Angeles, California, USA.
My paternal aunt or great aunt: Carrie Edmead Famos b. August 10, 1893 in San Juan, Saint George, Trinidad and Tobago. d. USA

One of the few things I have always been told is that my branch of the Willietts and Edmeads were in part of British decent. I would also like to find out Is there any truth to that?

I have done extensive research . regarding their lives in the USA, but still have a few unanswered questions.

In the 1915 New York U.S. Census my paternal great grandmother is listed as Roseana Willitt born abt. 1890 (BWI) d.USA? I would also like to know who her husband was and more about both of their ancestors? I would like to know if Willett was just Roseana's married name, if so, what her maiden was. Her daughter, my p. grandmother was Rosabelle Katurah Willitt-Hunt-Edmead b. 1 Nov 1907 in St. Kitts, (BWI) d. 7 Dec 2002 in Inglewood, Los Angeles, California, USA. Rosabell's husband, my p. grandfather was Edward Hunt of Antigua, (BWI) b. abt. 1881 d. USA? I would also like to find out more about his ancestors, family origins and whether I have living relatives who descend from his branch too?

My paternal aunt or great aunt: Carrie Edmead Famos b. August 10, 1893 in San Juan, Saint George, Trinidad and Tobago. d. USA. We called her "Aunt Carrie" and I found her emigration records via Ellis Island Manifest (Associated Passenger: Caroline26nbsp3BEdmead, Date of Arrival Jul 052C 1913), USA.

Anyone willing to assist me please reply here or to the Face book Group-Caribbean Genealogy Library Family Research Inquiries URL: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/CGLUSVI/

Best regards,
Pasha
Pasha

Return to St. Kitts