Please follow this format for adding entries:
Subject: SURNAME (in capitals), Country - local area.
   (Example: LYNCH - Barbados, Bridgetown)
Body text: Your name, and a short note.
   (Example: James Lynch, seeking especially Hamlet LYNCH ca.1804)
 *Mandatory registration confirms your email, but others cannot access it.       *This Board is fully searchable. 
 *Please do not put your email address in any post.       *You will never receive SPAM from this source.
 Click HERE to register for the Irish Surname Index!Register 

Looking for Peter Clark b. 2/1846 wife margret Gronley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Surname Index Forum Index -> Surnames C

apehangmom Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Looking for Peter Clark b. 2/1846 wife margret Gronley

HELP I am in need of a census finding of a Peter Clark b. 1847. Wife is Margret Gronley. I would like to find the passage date and the ship name and where they came to port. I would also like to know if they indeed lived in Cork. It would be nice to see what peters parents names were.

They at some point left Ireland ..Possibility before 1900.( Nothing comes up for the ellis Island search results.. so I have looked every place we all look) and moved to Cincinnati Ohio area. Peter died at 95. He was a catholic and was buried at St. Peter in chains.. church..
I have looked so long and hard.. I think that I am missing some thing. HELP..
thanks Christine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Irish Surname Index Forum Index -> Surnames C
Page 1 of 1
Choose Display Order
User Permissions